Monday 28 November 2011

Feedback

I got feedback on my mood board today. People mainly commented on my colour scheme and said that is what they liked the most. The colour scheme from Florance and the Machines album cover Lungs, inspired me on my colour choice and i think it works on the indie/female genre. I should have made it more clear by explaining on my mood board why i made the choices for all of these to make people understand my first idea's.
        My only negative comments are that its hard to tell what genre my magazine is. I feel that if i had provided a pitch for people to read it would have helped them see that its alternative indie/rock. I am aiming to make it like a female version of NME. Through research i have seen that the bands i have used on my mood board will be seen in magazines such as NME. I agree that it is unclear so i am going to upload my pitch soon :)
       People also spoke about my range of fonts used and said that they are eye catching.

      

2 comments:

  1. This is good. It's a shame you did not have layouts, a pitch and style sheet to get feedback on but you have learnt some lessons and explained them which is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now got my pitch and style sheet above.

    ReplyDelete